BECOMING A MEMBER
Every donation makes a difference at the House, but memberships are the best way to make an impact! With a recurring monthly or annual contribution, you ensure the future of Kerrytown Concert House, helping us increase the quality and scope of our artistic programming each year.
- Contribute $300-499 per year to support our season programming and general operations at KCH.
- Founders are invited to celebrate the launch of our 2023-2024 season at our Annual Founders party.
- Contribute $500+ per year to support the highest caliber of classical, jazz, cabaret, avant-garde, and world music programming at KCH.
- Sustaining Members are invited to celebrate at our annual Founders Party, afterglows with artists, and donor appreciation events.
Sustaining Members are further designated by your level of annual support:
Renaissance Circle ($3,000+)
House Pillars ($2,000-2,999)
House Partners ($1,000-1,999)
House Patrons ($500-999)
- Contribute $500+ per year to support innovative jazz programming at KCH.
- Jazz Friends are invited to enjoy our annual Founders Party, afterglows with jazz artists, and our annual Friends of Jazz Party.
Friends of Jazz Members are further designated by your level of annual support:
Chisholm Circle ($1,000+)
Friends of Jazz ($500-999)
THE IMPACT OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Your membership brings world-class artists and the stars of tomorrow to Kerrytown Concert House!
- Memberships finance critical support needed to present our concerts to over 20,000 audience members in the House and via our livestreams, including marketing & outreach, innovative staff, and audio/visual tech.
- Annual support facilitates educational outreach activities and our collaborative partnerships.
- When you belong to Kerrytown Concert House, you are part of our community where creativity and artistry thrive!